Help: for help with any part of the process, please create a free GitHub account and then create a new issue at https://github.com/cemc/cscircles-wp-content/issues
The source code for CS Circles is provided in the following parts:
- The website runs as a WordPress plugin. To run it on your own server, install WordPress and then follow the installation steps at https://github.com/cemc/cscircles-wp-content
- Note that installing the safeexec and python3jail (to securely execute arbitrary user code) requires administrative access on your linux machine
- This is released under a GPLv3 license.
- The lessons and exercises are written in HTML with WordPress shortcodes. Log in, then you can click the
</>and links on the bottom-right corners to access the source of any exercise or lesson.
- Read http://cscircles.cemc.uwaterloo.ca/authoring/ for details on the API in which these are written.
- They are released under a Creative Commons Non-Commerical Share-Alike 3.0 License.
Thanks to the SIGCSE Special Projects Grant that made this open-sourcing possible!